Monday, March 31, 2014

Size Zero- 10 Wochen Programm

This is not just a normal outfit post, since this is a very sporty look I decided to combine it with my fitness announcement. I will start doing a 10 week fitness program starting Today (1.04.2014) with special workouts and food plans. I will update you on this everyday and probably not just once. I´m hoping for an amazing outcome, a healthier, happier and better looking me.

Since this program is Berlin based and in German I will also write about it in German. For those who cannot speak/read German, you can always translate my Blog.

I am very excited and I´m hoping for your positive comments and support, both on my Blog and of course Instagram (ValerieLoer)

I´m wearing Zara leather shorts and semi leather top and my new nike shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment